Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy. Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli is simmered in a scrumptious tomato sauce and topped with oodles of cheese, served over a bed of linguine and broccoli… With a little more cheese… WOW! Chicken Parmesan with Linguine & Broccoli Haiku: “Needed some more sauce. To make this again would require using a quality jar (or homemade) spaghetti sauce, or adding substantial seasoning and spices to the tomato sauce, tossing the linguine w/ the chicken/mushroom mixture, and either.
Serve as is, with a side of marinara sauce or over pasta. Parmesan and Garlic Linguine Pasta is super easy, fast and SO flavorful! The easiest dinner to make on any weeknight. You can have Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy
- It’s of Chicken———-.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of chicken patties.
- You need As needed of oil to fry chicken.
- Prepare of Sauce———.
- It’s 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Linguine and Broccoli———.
- You need 1 pound of Linguine.
- Prepare 3 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings——–.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
This is sure to be one of your new favorite linguine recipes! An easy, healthy dinner that’s great post workout: garlic parmesan rigatoni with chicken sausage, bell peppers, broccoli and onion. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly.
Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the chicken in hot oil till crispy.
- Make the sauce with tomato sauce, garlic, salt, sugar, basil, parsley, onion powder, and parmesan cheese. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Boil the Linguine with the water for 3 minutes add the broccoli and boil 7 minutes more..
- Drain and add parsley, salt, oil, and parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Put chicken in a baking pan and add sauce, just enough to coat the chicken.
- Cover with cheeses. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let rest 7 minutes..
- Add Linguine and Broccoli to a plate. Add more sauce to taste..
- Top the Linguine with Chicken Parmesan pattied.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Quick and easy meals are the only type of recipes. Spray chicken and broccoli with cooking spray or drizzle with a tablespoon of oil. Lightly sprinkle broccoli with parmesan cheese. The Best Chicken Linguine Pasta Recipes on Yummly Creamy Chicken Linguine, Smoked Chicken Linguine, Tarragon Chicken Linguine.