Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is major comfort food.⬇️⬇️⬇. All Reviews for Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo.
Next we talk about the shrimp and chicken in this pasta! I seasoned the shrimp with paprika, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, and garlic and saute them in a pan with olive oil. Add a simple green salad and you have a family-friendly weeknight dinner that you'd be happy to serve to company. You can cook Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta
- Prepare 1 bag of fully cooked shrimp.
- You need 1-2 of Large boneless chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 jar of Ragu Classic Alfredo.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
This shrimp alfredo pasta is made with fettuccine in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with sauteed garlic shrimp. An easy dinner that tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant! This take on a classic Italian-American recipe is super easy to make. Slightly reducing the cream and adding a hefty.
Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta instructions
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand..
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over..
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat..
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done..
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn..
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot..
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well..
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed..
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well.
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart..
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. We've eschewed the authentic "no cream" Alfredo for a reliable take on this classic that's just as creamy, garlic-rich, and fun to slurp up as you remember. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. Made with cream, parmesan cheese, shrimp, and butter This creamy shrimp alfredo is a tried and true recipe that you will want to share with all of your friends and family. If you're a fan of good quality jarred.