Loaded potato casserole.
You can cook Loaded potato casserole using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded potato casserole
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 (10 ounce) of packages of steam and fresh frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of stuck butter cubed.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 of lbs.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 of potatoes.
Loaded potato casserole step by step
- Cover chicken with enough water to cover. Add salt and pepper to your preference. I also added 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon parsley to the pot. Boil until fully cooked. Take chicken out and cool it enough to debone and shred..
- Take the potatoes and wash them. Poke holes in them and place on microwave safe plate and microwave until soft. Once soft, cut into slices..
- Take a casserole pan and butter bottom and sides. Place the potato slices and add the butter cubes and salt and pepper to taste..
- On top of the potatoes add 8oz cheddar cheese..
- On top of the cheese add the shredded chicken.
- On top of the chicken add the bacon bits..
- More cheese 😜 8 more ounces.
- Microwave the broccoli until soft. Add to the top..
- You guessed it, More cheese 😯.
- Baked covered in foil at 365 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 min. Enjoy..
- Add sour cream for garnish..