Creamy Garlic Pasta.
You can have Creamy Garlic Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Pasta
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white onion diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta of choice (I used farfalle).
- It’s 1 can (5 oz) of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1 can of (12.8oz/380ml) table cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt (divide in half).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper (divide in half).
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot (diced).
- It’s 7 sticks of asparagus (optional) cut into 2 inches sticks.
- You need 5 cups of water.
Creamy Garlic Pasta instructions
- In a cooking pot, put 5 cups of water to a boil. Add in chicken breast, 1/2 tbsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Take out meat and add in pasta on boiling broth and cook according to package instruction, strain once cooked and set aside..
- Set meat aside to cool down a little. And while it's warm, shred meat..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add in shredded meat. Mix until well cooked..
- Add onions cook until translucent. Then pour Table cream and evaporated milk and bring to a boil..
- Add remaining half of salt and pepper with the garlic and carrots. Mix occassionally for until sauce thickens..
- Add in pasta and asparagus and mix til well incorporated..
- Serve hot and enjoy..