Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2.
You can have Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2
- You need 2 (8 oz) of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbs of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2 step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts on all sides. Place on small baking sheet..
- In a small bowl mix together all other ingredients EXCEPT the panko..
- Spread half of mayonnaise mixture evenly over the top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle 1 tbs Panko over each breast. Gently press into mayo layer..
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden and internal temp is 170°F. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice to serve. Enjoy..