Classic buffalo wing dip.
You can have Classic buffalo wing dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic buffalo wing dip
- Prepare 1 cup of buffalo sauce or franks hot sauce.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mayo.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1-2 cans of canned chicken breast, OR a rotisserie chicken.
- It’s of Optional Seasonings for chicken: garlic powder, spinach dip mix seasoning, onion powder.
Classic buffalo wing dip instructions
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and and ranch until blended.
- Add in the chicken (that’s already seasoned or not) and cheese.
- Add in the Mayo and sour cream.
- Mix all together and spread into a casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes, OR until cheese starts bubbling on sides on the top rack.
- Enjoy with chips, pretzels, bread etc!.