Moms escarole soup.
You can have Moms escarole soup using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moms escarole soup
- It’s of Tiny meatballs.
- Prepare 3-4 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Soup.
- It’s 6 heads of escarole.
- Prepare 4 boxes of Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets.
- Prepare 3 cups of water per packet (24 cups of wafer).
- Prepare 3 of cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1/2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too.
- You need of This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too.
- It’s 2 of xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Homemade soft croutons.
- It’s of Veg oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 of doz eggs.
- You need 2-3 of loafs of potato bread.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Moms escarole soup step by step
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers.
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on).
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil..
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook..
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it..
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast).
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!.