You can cook Chelo-kabab using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chelo-kabab
- It’s 1 lbs of Minced meat (goat/lamb/beef).
- It’s 1 packet of breast chicken (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 4-5 of shrimps (peeled and cleaned).
- Prepare of For meat (I used mutton,spices).
- You need 2-3 of cardamom,2-3 cloves,1 cinnamon, 5-6 whole peppercorns, 2 red chilis (all grounded).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of large onions (peeled, cut and pasted).
- You need 3-4 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilis.
- It’s of For chicken/shrimp grill.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tandoori paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- You need 2-3 sticks of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of lime wedge.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2-4 of red/yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg poached.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of flour/corn starch.
- Mix the onion, ginger garlic, ground spices with the meat and keep it overnight.
- Knead well with flour/corn starch for the meat mixture to thicken..
- Prepare the skewers (I used the bamboo ones so wet it 10mins beforehand), apply oil in palms and take the meat mix in small batches and evenly spread over skewers. Put in the oven at 375 deg f for 20 min turning in between.
- For the chicken marination use yoghurt, tandoori and ginger paste with peppercorns, prepare the skewers with capsicum, onion bell peppers..
- For plating put the poached egg on top of rice with dollop of butter.