Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup).
You can cook Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup)
- It’s 250 g of fresh miki or thick egg noodles.
- You need 1 of chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces.
- You need 4-5 pieces of chicken liver, pre-boiled and sliced into half.
- It’s 3-4 pieces of ngo hiang or que-kiam/kikiam, fried and sliced into half.
- You need 4-5 of pieced squid ball, fried and sliced into half.
- You need 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1.5 liter of water.
- It’s 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s of Corn starch for slurry.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) step by step
- In a pot, saute garlic and onion. Once onion have soften, add the chicken breast. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken have browned. Season with salt..
- Add the chicken liver and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the fresh miki noodles, water and chicken bouillon. Season with pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over low fire..
- Add the carrots, cabbage, squid balls and kikiam. Simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly. Add the egg while continuously stirring. One evenly distributed, add slurry and stir continuously to thicken the soup..
- Serve hot with boiled egg..