Simple Chicken Ramen.
You can cook Simple Chicken Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Ramen
- It’s 1 pack of chicken-flavored Ramen noodles.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce for broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce for chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare Dash of red pepper.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 lb of chicken breast sliced into strips (or deli meat).
- You need 3 slices of thick deli meat (optional).
- You need 1 of egg boiled or soft boiled (optional).
Simple Chicken Ramen instructions
- Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, black pepper, red pepper, and half of the ramen seasoning packet in a small bowl or measuring cup. Set aside..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grease a pan with choice oil and fry chicken until done, add soy sauce, and fry for more 1 minute. Set chicken aside..
- (Optional) Separately boil an egg and set aside..
- Add 2 cups of water to a pot, mix in seasoning mixture from step 1, and bring to a boil..
- Add ramen noodles and chicken. Cook for 3 minutes. You may need to break up the noodles with a fork while it cooks..
- Transfer ramen, chicken, and broth to a bowl. Garnish with green onion and egg. Enjoy immediately..