Easy Chicken Stew. Looking for a hearty, healthy dinner? This chicken stew takes under an hour, but it tastes like it’s been simmering on the stove for hours. This easy chicken stew fits the bill perfectly.
All Reviews for Easy Chicken Stew with Apple. A chicken stew made right will never do you wrong. Use our favourite chicken stew recipes for the perfect warm and comforting dinner. You can have Easy Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Stew
- You need 4 of chicken leg quarters, separated.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots, drained.
- You need 1 of sick of margarine or butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning or season salt,.
Simple Chicken Stew 😋This Easy Chicken Stew recipe is the ultimate comfort food recipe. This easy chicken stew over yellow polenta is a fine, rustic peasant meal, the kind that feeds not only your Today I’m just bringing back to the front page an easy chicken stew, which is my Grandma’s. This Chicken Stew is a one pot dinner that’s easy enough for midweek and a firm favourite with all! Chicken Stew – with crispy skin!
Easy Chicken Stew instructions
- Melt butter or margarine in large sauce pan. And separated chicken quarters and simmer on medium, covered, for approximately 20 minutes..
- Add diced onions, potatoes, and garlic. Cover and slow to simmer for another 15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes..
- Add additional spices and continue to simmer on medium for approximately another 15 minutes. Stir every 5..
- Add 1 cup of water and turn heat to medium high for about 10 minutes. Then turn down to medium low. Add carrots..
- Cook at medium low for another 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- If desired, garnish with paprika and parsley before serving over rice..
The ingredients: Each recipe calls for boneless, skinless Chicken Salsa Stew with Black Beans. How to make an easy chicken stew with potatoes recipe? Have you ever tried Sri Lankan style chicken stew with potatoes dish? If not, don’t miss the taste of this awesome dish now. Try this easy chicken chili recipe that’s cooked on the stovetop with diced chicken breasts or Make it any time of the year.