Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>.
You can cook Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>
- It’s 4 of chicken breast, cut into medium to small pieces.
- It’s 2 of medium size onions, sliced finely.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies, according to ur spice level.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 springs of Of curry leaves.
- It’s of marination:.
- You need 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chili powder: depending upon ur spice level, less/more.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder, store bought.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> step by step
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned marination section spices for about 1-2hrs..
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and dry for another 2 mins..
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan and mix well on high heat..
- Keep cooking and mixing once a 5 mins until the water is evaporated for the chicken.
- Once the chicken is well cooked an dthe onions are browned, add the curry leaves.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3mins and turn off the heat..
- Bon appetite. Goes well with plain rice and slice of lime on the side. Or even as an appetizer..