Easy chicken & rice. All your favorite chicken recipes in one place. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Mild and creamy with just a touch of spice, this Easy Chicken Korma is perfect for kids and those who don't like their curries too hot. This Easy Sesame Chicken is seriously so easy that you'll be tempted to toss those take out menus. You can cook Easy chicken & rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken & rice
- You need 1 box of chicken rice roni.
- You need 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken or mushroom.
- You need 1 head of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of frozen bag of broccoli and cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
The delicious sauce takes only a few ingredients, all of which you can keep on hand indefinitely (keep. Casseroles make weekday dinners easy because they are whole meals in one baked dish. Combining chicken, vegetables, cheese, and egg noodles or pasta, they have something for everyone. Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – Tender and juicy, perfectly baked chicken breasts!
Easy chicken & rice step by step
- Cook chicken breast on meds low with butter and seasoning of your choice. I chose paperika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Put lid on. Cook until done, flipping only once..
- Follow instructions for rice. Add 3/4 can cream of chicken (or mushroom). Simmer.
- Follow instructions for broccoli and cheese. Steam the fresh broccoli and add together.
- Broccoli is the side dish..
- Slice cooked chicken or cube it. Add to rice and mix..
One of my favorite chicken recipes and the ONLY method you will need for making baked chicken. Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Try our speedy midweek meal ideas, from a quick sweet and sour chicken to wholesome ramen or vibrant salads. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Easy chicken recipes are my go-to dinner choice.