Crockpot Tomato Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Crockpot Tomato Chicken 🐔 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tomato Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large, or 2 small packs chicken thighs, boneless / skinless.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 5 tablespoons of cooking red wine.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Crockpot Tomato Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, cut into chunks…….
- Place chicken chunks into your crockpot…….
- Add to chicken your green pepper, onion and minced garlic…….
- Next add in your black pepper,oregano, Italian seasoning, parsley flakes, basil leaves, diced tomatoes, red wine and olive oil, stir well…….
- Cover slightly and cook on low heat for 5- 6 hours, leaving lid on crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating, stir occasionally……..
- Serve on top of egg noodles with some mozzarella cheese on top and enjoy 😉!!!.