Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas.
You can have Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 2 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 2 tsp of minced jalapenos.
- It’s 2 tsp of pickled jalapeno juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Place a large skillet that you can fit with a lid over very low heat..
- In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the sauce..
- Divide the sauce in two and spread over each of the tortillas..
- Working with one tortilla at a time, spray the skillet with a very small amount of cooking spray. Place the tortilla (that has been prepared with the sauce) in the skillet. Add half the cheese and half the chicken and fold it over on itself..
- Let it cook for about four minutes or until the shell begins to turn golden brown. Cover while it is cooking. Flip it over, recover, and cook for another four minutes. Repeat with the other prepared tortilla..
- Slice with pizza cutter and enjoy!.