Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts. This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and tastes delicious. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be.
The glory that is this amazingness… If I was this sticky chicken, I'd kiss myself. Chicken breast may be everyone's go-to lean protein—but, man, can it be boring. Too often it's an overcooked afterthought, sautéed and tossed That's why we're presenting our best skinless, boneless chicken breast recipes—from crispy cutlets to flavorful soups—that you'll actually want to make. You can have Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apricot preserves.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Spice-Rubbed Chicken Pan Roast with Sweet PotatoesGregory Gourdet. black peppercorns, large red onion, coriander seeds, scallions. · Chicken breasts stay nice and moist tucked under a blanket of melted cheese. It's extra special to serve but is not tricky to make. This delicious dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts cooked in a gingery, spicy, Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken. Chef using tenderizer for fresh chicken steaks. tenderised chicken breasts on cutting board. spicy meat to roast. high protein food for athlets and teenagers.
Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts step by step
- Pound chicken to an even 1/2" thickness..
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper..
- Pour olive oil in pan and preheat over medium high..
- Meanwhile, whisk together apricot preserves, chili sauce, sriracha, garlic paste, and onion powder..
- When pan is hot, place chicken in pan. Cook about 4 minutes. Turn chicken and baste with sauce..
- Cook 4 minutes more. Turn and baste generously again, cooking until chicken is no longer pink..
Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a little bit spicy – it covers all the bases for one of these meals that everyone polishes off. Remove from the pan and place in a. This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and tastes delicious. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. Really delicious, tastes like something from a local restaurant that we really like.