Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables.
You can have Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables
- You need 2 slice of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables instructions
- Place your chicken on a hard surface, add the thyme and massage it well, set aside for now.
- Finely Chop the onion and dice the tomato, set aside.
- Place your pan on medium heat, add the olive oil and after it gets hot add the chicken, turn it to low and cover the pan.
- After 5 minutes flip the chicken, turn it to high heat and add the vegetables, stir until the veggies are covered with the oil and the chicken juices, let it cook uncovered for a few minutes.
- When the chicken is golden brown and the veggies are soft place on a plate and enjoy!.