Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts.
You can have Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts
- It’s 8 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tandoori bbq spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken..
- Mix your chicken and all ingredients in a large ziploc bag..
- Keep marinated chicken in the fridge for about 4 hours..
- Heat your grill on high, then wait 8 minutes and then turn your grill to medium low heat..
- Start grilling your chicken..
- Skin side down first for about 12 minutes..
- Then flip your chicken. Grill for another 10 – 12 minutes..