Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s 4 of each Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cauliflower fresh or frozen.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli fresh or frozen.
- You need 8 slice of America Cheese.
- It’s 4 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 of each Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Chop Broccoli & Cauliflower into small flowerets. If using fresh vegetables steam a bit but do not cook. If frozen thaw first..
- Add Flour and all spices together and mix..
- Break Eggs into bowl & mix to make wash..
- Add Panko to another bowl.
- Butterfly your Chicken Breast.
- First place the Swiss cheese in middle of the chicken.
- Now add one or two slices of American cheese directly on top of Swiss.
- Now take about 1/2c of vegetables and put it on top of the cheese..
- Carefully roll up the chicken and secure it closed with toothpicks..
- Roll in your seasoned flour mix.
- Dip into Egg Wash.
- Now roll in Panko making sure it's nicely coated..
- Place into prepared glass dish. Making sure that the toothpicks and seam are facing up..
- Bake on center rack for about 20-25mins or until golden brown.