Three Envelope Pot Roast. Reviews for: Photos of Three Packet Slow Cooker Roast. I've been making roasts in my crock pot or pressure cooker forever with the same old boring onion soup mix so when I saw this recipe it got my attention as being "different". Which makes this pot roast perfect for Sunday dinner.
Besides that, all you need is some water, and of course, a beef roast! This roast is so moist and delicious. Your house will smell amazing all day with this cooking in your slow cooker! You can cook Three Envelope Pot Roast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three Envelope Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 1 envelope of powdered italian dressing.
- It’s 1 envelope of powdered ranch dressing.
- You need 1 envelope of brown gravy.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of onion.
You can eat the roast as you would any Place roast in slow cooker. Cut each roll in half and place. If desired brown outer edges of roast in pan, if not place in crock pot. This Three Envelope Pot Roast Recipe is easy to throw together on those busy weeknights or for a Sunday dinner.
Three Envelope Pot Roast instructions
- Wash and cut potatoes in half or quarters and put in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour bag of carrots over taters and then the onion quartered. Place roast on top..
- Mix all envelopes with water until most lumps are gone and pour over roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
This recipe will please even the picky eaters! This flavorful pot roast comes together with just three simple envelopes of ingredients. Mixes are great from scratch if you want to keep the sodium limited. Now add and mix all three envelopes of dry salad dressings to the water. Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast – hands down the BEST pot roast EVER!