Chicken breast saltimbocca. Lidia Bastianich's chicken saltimbocca is a quick, streamlined recipe for busy cooks. It's simply seared chicken breasts with prosciutto in a white wine sauce. Thin chicken cutlets and sage leaves are wrapped in prosciutto and pan-fried for this quick and easy main dish.
After browning briefly in a skillet, they are transferred to a. Easy Chicken Saltimbocca- this is my take on traditional saltimbocca. This chicken is covered in For this dish, we're going to use very thin pieces of chicken breast (aka, cutlets). You can have Chicken breast saltimbocca using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast saltimbocca
- It’s 10 grams of butter.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 slice of parma ham (or similar).
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 4 of sage leaves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 4 pinch of rosemary+salt.
Dip chicken in flour; brown in butter. Put a pinch of rosemary+salz on every chicken breasts. Turn the breasts, put on every one a ham slice and a sage leave. Check out this delicious recipe for Chicken Saltimbocca from Weber—the Flattening Chicken Breasts.
Chicken breast saltimbocca instructions
- Put a pinch of rosemary+salz on every chicken breasts.
- Turn the breasts, put on every one a ham slice and a sage leave. Fix it with a toothpick.
- Put the flour on every chicken breast.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Cook the chicken saltimbocca in the pan both sides. Add salt if needed and serve..
Season the chicken on both sides evenly with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Saltimbocca literally translates to "jumps in your mouth." The combination of prosciutto and sage is Chicken Saltimbocca with Crunchy Pea Salad. By Katie Jackson, Nick Perkins, and Aaron Crowder. This healthy chicken saltimbocca recipe makes an impressive, yet fast, classy dinner. Serve this Italian-inspired chicken with roasted broccoli rabe and creamy polenta to round out this elegant meal.