Easy Creamy Chicken.
You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast (or skinless, boneless chicken thighs).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram leaves.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of soup can of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Easy Creamy Chicken instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken (I’m using boneless / skinless chicken thighs)…….
- Cut chicken into strips and place into a large pan that has been coated with olive oil…… add the black pepper and sauté chicken until browned……
- Next add : basil leaves,marjoram leaves, onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your frozen mixed veggies, both cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 soup can of milk, bring all to a boil……
- Now reduce your heat to low and add your parsley flakes and stir well……
- Remove pan from heat and serve with mashed potatoes or a side of egg noodles and enjoy 😉!!.