Chicken breasts soup.
You can have Chicken breasts soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breasts soup
- It’s 1 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 head of small cabbage.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s of water.
- It’s 2 of broth cubes.
- Prepare of leeks.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Chicken breasts soup instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into medium cubes..
- Put breasts into water, add broth cubes..
- Cut potatoes into medium cubes, add them to the soup..
- Slice cabbage and add it to the soup..
- Grate carrot, mince onion, and add them to the soup..
- If wanted, cut 2 tomatoes into medium cubes, and add them to the soup. Beware: it will alter soup flavor significantly, so try it only if you really like tomatoes..
- Chop leeks, add them to the soup..
- Add salt and black pepper to taste. For me, a lot of pepper was good..
- Serve and enjoy :).