Easy fried chicken. This easy fried chicken is crispy and crunchy on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. Easy Fried Chicken. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. If desired, the cooked chicken can be kept.
Fried chicken is a comforting dish, often reminding us of picnics, summer, and simpler times. But many recipes require lots of ingredients and hours of marinating. This easy fried chicken recipe, however. You can cook Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
This easy recipe will give you crispy fried chicken in no time. The chicken is shaken in a bag to give an even coverage of the spicy coating. Place wire rack on top of baking. This low-fat recipe for Easy Oven Fried Chicken makes a delicious, crispy coating that’s baked Don’t you just love fried chicken?
Easy fried chicken step by step
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
I know I do, but dragging out the deep-fryer every time I want to make it. Developed for CFC by Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc. This easy dish is the perfect use for leftover chicken. This super easy fried chicken recipe makes chicken moist and flavorful. We hope you enjoy this recipe and can get to Proposition Chicken to try their chicken dishes out.