Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese.
You can have Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Chicken breast cut into thick strips.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Broccoli cut the florets and stems.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Cheddar Cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- You need 1 stick of Butter or margarine cubed.
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese step by step
- Stir occasionally 1-2 times to make sure mixture is evenly distributed in pan.
- Put in oven bake for 45-60 minutes on 375 – 400°F.
- Wash chicken and cut into strips. Season with your favorite seasoning. ie: Tony's Cajun Seasoning. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish or aluminum pan. Take the rice, water, creams of chicken and Cheever cheese soups and mix together in the pan. Add broccoli and cheese Save a little cheese for the top. . Mix in until well disturbed through the mixture. Add butter or margarine cubed. Then add chicken then cover with remaining cheese..
- When bubbly and brown take it out and sit for 15-20 minutes. Don't over cook. 😉.