HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad.
You can have HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad
- Prepare 200 grams of mixed veggies: lettuce, tomato, red sweet pepper.
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spices: salt, pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of small lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad instructions
- Heat a pan then place chicken breast directly on the pan with no oils. cook on both sides by flipping fast so it doesn't burn, add salt at this point. add 1 cup of water and cover to broil seasoned chicken breast (look at meal 1 for recipe for seasoning and no salt added at that point) for about 20 minutes on low heat..
- Weigh 200 grams if chopped veggies. im eating a salad so its uncooked. season with lemon, salt, pepper. here my veggies made 268 grams. but the chicken was less than 100 grams..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..