Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s 4 of Boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 tbsp of Cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pepperjack cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Green onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 of pieces Bacon.
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Cut chicken into 8 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about 1/4" thick..
- Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put 1/4 of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken..
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle..
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed..
- Place in baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 375°F..
- Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side. Serve immediately..