Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts.
You can cook Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 150 grams of pastirma (dried meat).
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts step by step
- Rinse the chicken breasts very well and open a whole in them wth a sharp knife. Be carful not to open them completely..
- Cut the pastrami into very small pieces..
- Mix the pastrami with all the other ingedients and spices . Make sure that the chopped tomatoes, onions, and pepper are relatively small too..
- Stuff theses ingredients inside the chicken breasts..
- Add some curry powder on top to have some oriental flavor..
- Put it in the oven or on a grill for about 20 -35 minutes..
- Served hot with Rice, Pasta, or bread..