Easy steamed chicken. Chinese steamed chicken with ginger and green onion. I have made this steamed chicken recipe several times this summer. Steaming is a really popular cooking method in every Chinese kitchen.
Cantonese steamed chicken is an easy, relatively quick dish to make. This dish of steamed chicken with mushrooms is extremely easy to prepare. All you need to do is to marinate them beforehand and then steam them in a rice. You can cook Easy steamed chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy steamed chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 25 g of Ginger, shred thinly.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Steamed chicken with mushrooms 冬菇蒸鸡 is a home-cooked dish 家常菜 popular among the Cantonese. It is quick and easy to prepare steamed chicken, and the gravy is the most satisfying. There isn’t much not to love about this iteration of a heart- and home-warming soup packed with steamed chicken and vegetables. This method alone makes plain, simple chicken breasts — a blank slate to be used on top of salads, rice dishes, and tacos.
Easy steamed chicken step by step
- Rub the chicken with salt and let it sit for 15 mins.
- Steam the chicken until cooked, around 45 mins on medium heat.
- In a pan, add sesame oil and ginger. Fry until Ginger is golden crispy.
- Pour hot sesame oil immediately to the cooked steamed chicken and it’s done 😊.
But you can season the breasts any way you like; make. Easy and healthy Chinese steamed chicken recipe with a savory dipping sauce. Butter chicken curry, one of the easiest curries you can make at home. Full of spice, but not too much chilli, ideal. Steaming chicken is the healthiest way to cook chicken.