Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts. Chicken Piccata with a Parmesan Crust made with thighs. How to make Chicken Tenderloins with Super Crunch and Italian Flavours. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake.
The secret to the delicious "Italian" flavor, crispy crust and gorgeous color is (obviously) parmesan cheese. Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! How to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken. You can cook Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts
- It’s 1 stick of Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- It’s of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sweet Basil.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of (French's) French fried onions.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need bunch of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Campbell's cream of chicken.
It's honestly as simple as this: cut chicken breasts in half Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! How should I season chicken breasts? When I make this Parmesan Crusted Chicken I always prepare a special This delicious mixture includes salt, pepper garlic powder and dried Italian seasoning. Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast is a keto, low-carb, and gluten-free dinner recipe that is fast to make This crispy crunchy Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a total gem of a recipe.
Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts instructions
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)… Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn't cut thin already. Set to the side..
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side..
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side..
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt..
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them..
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix..
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides..
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil..
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell's cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!.
It calls for just a handful of Chicken breasts. Our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise make the perfect crust for this juicy chicken dinner! This Parmesan crusted chicken recipe is just one of the recipes Grandma Mary Jane had made multiple copies of. To me that means she and Grandpa must have Baking these chicken breasts is a healthier way to get the crunch we all love.