Easy delicious pot roast. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably Great recipe, easy to prepare and follow. This easy pot roast seasoning was developed out of a need for a great seasoning that we could grab and slather on a big chuck roast!
The vegetables break down, combining with the meat's juices to create a sauce! This is an easy oven-baked pot roast with vegetables. The aroma will make you hungry while this delicious roast bakes. You can have Easy delicious pot roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy delicious pot roast
- You need 1 of pork roast (mine was almost 4lbs so i only used half).
- You need 1 of unseasoned meat tenderizer.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of brown gravy.
- You need 2 large of carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 medium of red potato chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of russet potato chopped.
Today I am making a classic Pot Roast Recipe. Chuck roast is the key to this pot roast recipe. The meat has wonderful marbling that helps it get tender and Pot roast, when made according to a few fundamental rules, can be a totally delicious addition to your repertoire. There are lots of different, equally delicious ways to make pot roast.
Easy delicious pot roast step by step
- Put roast in crock pot and sprinkle tenderizer on all sides. Season with the garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and pepper..
- Rinse your veggies then peel/ chop the carrots. Next chop both potatoes and the onion. Place veggies all around the roast in the crock pot..
- Mix up your gravy and pour over meat and veggies. Put lid on and cook on high for about 6 hours. ****( I flipped mine over halfway through cooking time and added Extra seasonings.) You can cook on low throughout the day if you like but I didn't start mine until the middle of the day. It probably didn't.need to cook as long as it did but still it turned.out delicious.:) hope you enjoy! !.
This Pot Roast is so easy my kids can make it! But the best part is the amazing flavor. Easy Pot Roast that is also the most delicious pot roast! We also have a recipe for slow cooker pot roast if you need a little extra space in the oven. Jump to the Easy Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.