Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. Three-cheese tortellini are smothered in a homemade alfredo sauce. And the best part about this? Dry tortellini can be used but the fresh ones just taste so much better, and cuts the cooking time right in half.
Cheese Tortellini in Garlic Butter SauceCulinary Hill. Parmesan cheese, cheese tortellini, chicken broth. If you can't find refrigerated three cheese tortellini in your area, you can partially cook frozen or dried tortellini and let it finish cooking in the slow cooker. You can cook Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- You need of Tortellini Alfredo.
- You need 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- It’s 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Inspired by Fazoli's Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo with chicken ! This is an easy one pot dish that tastes so rich and absolutely decadent 🙂 This recipe. Three Cheese Alfredo Sauce: Butter: Either salted or unsalted work for this alfredo recipe. Just adjust accordingly the amount of salt you add in.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Delicious homemade three cheese alfredo gets tossed with pasta, broccoli and chicken. Look for Alfredo sauce in a jar in the pasta sauce aisle. Do not use refrigerated Alfredo sauce; it can separate when heated and may curdle during baking. Ingredients: cheese tortellini (dough mixture: enriched semolina flour [semolina flour niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water. How to make Crockpot Chicken Tortellini Alfredo.