1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake. A delicious chicken pot pie made from scratch with carrots, peas, and celery for a comfort food classic. The first time I made this I followed the recipe to the letter and thought it tasted great but was too dry. Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan.
It’s got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, herbs Sometimes people think of chicken pot pie as boring freezer food, but when it’s done right, made It’s so easy, and the chicken is always tender. You can cook 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake
- You need 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside. Place the pie crust over the chicken and vegetable mixture and carefully seal along the edges of the skillet with your fingers. It can be made ahead and it’s freezer friendly too!
1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..
Life is real, and that’s why we need easy recipes in our lives. Thanks to some help from Original Bisquick™ mix and a can of cream of chicken soup, this easy chicken pot pie recipe can be prepped in just five minutes, and it Leftover chicken from a deli rotisserie bird or from a roast turkey can be mixed in with the frozen. An Easy Chicken Pot Pie You Can Cook & Eat in One Pan. Finally, after a few more tries in a shallower baking dish, I sent the finished recipe off to our test kitchen for photographing. Food stylist and cookbook writer Samantha Seneviratne—who’s notoriously great at troubleshooting serving.