Sake marinated chicken breast.
You can cook Sake marinated chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sake marinated chicken breast
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoned rice wine vineger.
- It’s 1 cup of vegie oil.
- It’s 1 cup of sake.
- It’s 2 piece of frozen boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Sake marinated chicken breast instructions
- Put all ingredients in ziplock bag marinate for about 2 hours.
- Heat an oiled pan (I used cast iron) sear chicken on both sides.
- Turn down heat to medium pour in marinade and cover cook for 1 hour (liquid will boil) remove chicken.
- Mix water and cornstarch add to left over sauce in pan to thicken pour over chickem.