Healthy stuffed chicken breast.
You can cook Healthy stuffed chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of zuccini.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 large of carrot.
- It’s 3 medium of onions.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of scotch.
- You need 1 of water for boiling.
- It’s 1 of cold water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of icecube.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of cooking net/thread.
Healthy stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Open the chicken breasts so you can stuff it and roll it..
- Cut 3/4 of the pepper, 3/4 of the zuccini and the carrot julianne style but a bit thicker than usual..
- Cut the rest of the pepper and the zuccini in a thiner julianne. Put those to cook slowly. Pre-heat the oven to 210C..
- Mix the raisins and the scotch for 10 minuts. And then add 3/4 of the scotch (with no raisins) to the cooking vegetables. Cut the onions in julianne or feather style. Once the other vegetables are done, put them on a dish and start cookin the onions. Put water to boil..
- Once the water is boiling add salt and the cut vegetables for 10 minuts. Put cold water and icecubes in a large recipient. Once the ten minutes passed quickly put the vegetables in the cold water so they stop cooking..
- While the onions are cooking start stuffing the breast with the vegetables. Secure them with cookin thread or net. Add the raisins and the remaining scotch..
- Once the onions are almost done put them along with the other fried vegetables at the bottom of a glass fountain and on top of it the four breasts. Srinkle some more salt, black pepper and oil on top of it..
- Let it coock for 10 minutes and turn the breasts, put more salt, black pepper and oil, a bit more of scotch if wanted and let it cook for another 15 minjtes minimum..
- Serve it right away after taking it out of the oven..