Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast.
You can have Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast
- It’s 3 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella.
- You need 8 oz of Jar roast red peppers or fresh made peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian salad dressing recipe mix to taste.
- You need 8 large of Basil leafs.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Toothpicks.
Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast instructions
- Cut chicken thin slice season with Italian dressing set aside for at least 1 hour.
- Cut mozzarella to thin rectangular slices.
- Roast peppers drain.
- When ready take chicken lay flat place basil roasted pepper on top then mozzarella on top roll chicken used toothpick to keep together lay in the pan continue til all chicken is wrapped up when done drizzle with panko brake til brown then cover with aluminum for 40 mins til chicken is cooked.