Thai Yellow Curry. *end PSA for Thai yellow curry paste*. This Thai Yellow Chicken Curry is comfort food meets takeout at home. Or are those the same thing?
Please 'Like & Share' if you enjoy the video! In this video I show you how to easily. Yellow curry is a curry made from cumin, coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, garlic, salt, bay leaf, lemongrass, cayenne pepper, ginger, mace and cinnamon. You can have Thai Yellow Curry using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Yellow Curry
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cups of rice grain.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken breast part in Strip.
- It’s of Yellow curry powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
It generally contains less chilli than other curries. This Thai-style curry is fast and easy to make. It has a unique flavor that makes this dish anything but ordinary. Thai Yellow Curry – creamy yellow curry recipe loaded with chicken, zucchini and bell peppers in a curry sauce.
Thai Yellow Curry instructions
- Sauté chicken, then add the green pepper set aside. In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk and 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Add in the rice, yellow curry powder, saute chicken and green pepper,then salt. Return the rice to a slow simmer, and then cover the saucepan and turn the heat to low. Cook the rice over low heat without removing the lid for 20 minutes or until tender..
This recipe is so easy and much better than Thai restaurants. Thai yellow curry recipe. this is a spicy vegetarian as well as vegan Thai curry made with coconut milk and Thai herbs-spices. Thai food is a family favorite. I have had Thai food in restaurants too, but I. If you like exploring different vegetarian and vegan Thai food recipes at home, you'll definitely want to give this simple and easy yellow Thai curry recipe a shot.