Pan-Fried Breaded Chicken Breast.
You can cook Pan-Fried Breaded Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Breaded Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs (flavor of choice).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pan-Fried Breaded Chicken Breast step by step
- Beat egg until consistent texture.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture to coat the breast evenly. Let sit in mixture for about a minute.
- While chicken is sitting, take bread crumbs and spread over a flat surface (plate, cutting board, etc). Layer should be a little larger than the area of the chicken breast.
- Take coated chicken breast and lay over the bread crumbs. Do this on both sides and evenly cover the entire chicken with the crumbs..
- Place covered breast on a pan in medium heat with the olive oil. For faster cooking, cover the pan between flips. Cook both sides about 3-5 minutes until center is at proper temperature to safely eat. Be careful not to burn the bread crumbs!.