Chicken breast with Lemon Herb.
You can have Chicken breast with Lemon Herb using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast with Lemon Herb
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 of Boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon peel, grated.
- Prepare tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
Chicken breast with Lemon Herb step by step
- In a small bowl toss together the chopped parsley,thyme, garlic and lemon peel..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook the chicken in butter for about 7 minutes or int l brown, turning once in between. Transfer to a plate.
- Remove the skillet pdf he heat; add in the stock and scraping the brown bits that where left on the pan. Return back on the heat and add the lemon and herb mixture. Bring the mixture to a swimmer.
- Return the chicken back to the skillet, turn to coat, summer covered for about 7 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.