Chicken Flower Dumplings. Chicken Flower Dumpling/Jhal Kadam/Chicken Kadam Phool. It is very tasty and delicious recipe. Chicken Flower Dumplings / How to make Chicken Flower Dumplings
Simple isn’t it!? when I see the contest title. Chicken Flower Dumpling recipe on Bachelor Recipe. Use leftover chicken keema and make this unique in look chinese dish in very few steps. You can cook Chicken Flower Dumplings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Flower Dumplings
- You need 400 of gms. chicken mince.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli flakes (opt).
- You need 1/2 cup of rice, soaked in water for an hour & drained.
Ingredients for Chicken Flower Dumplings Recipe. Chinese chicken dumplings with ground chicken and vegetables filling. Homemade dumplings are healthy and easy to make and perfect as a light meal or appetizer. Chicken and dumplings can be a little difficult to get right, but the flour and cornmeal in this recipe help prevent gloopy flour balls.
Chicken Flower Dumplings step by step
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except rice). Grease your palms and make small round balls out of the mix..
- Coat with the soaked rice..
- And steam them for 15-17 minutes or till the rice is fully cooked..
- Let them cool down for some time..
- Serve with tomato ketchup / momo sauce..
This is comfort food like no one’s business. Chicken and dumplings are the ultimate comfort food, aren’t they? When we were kids, my mother used to make chicken and dumplings for us by simply adding Bisquick biscuit dough to chicken stew. Photo “Chicken flower dumplings- Chicken mince balls covered with soaked rice and steamed and served with red chilly sauce” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the. Chicken and dumplings is a soup that consists of a chicken cooked in water, with the resulting chicken broth being used to cook the dumplings by boiling.