EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. All your favorite chicken recipes in one place. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don’t skip that step! Mild and creamy with just a touch of spice, this Easy Chicken Korma is perfect for kids and those who don’t like their curries too hot. This Easy Sesame Chicken is seriously so easy that you’ll be tempted to toss those take out menus. You can cook EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- Prepare 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- It’s 3 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of French fried onions.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
The delicious sauce takes only a few ingredients, all of which you can keep on hand indefinitely (keep. Casseroles make weekday dinners easy because they are whole meals in one baked dish. Combining chicken, vegetables, cheese, and egg noodles or pasta, they have something for everyone. Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – Tender and juicy, perfectly baked chicken breasts!
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
One of my favorite chicken recipes and the ONLY method you will need for making baked chicken. Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Try our speedy midweek meal ideas, from a quick sweet and sour chicken to wholesome ramen or vibrant salads. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken We love chicken because it’s quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Easy chicken recipes are my go-to dinner choice.