Easy Shepherds Pie. Cover with at least an inch of cold water. Top with beef mix and remaining potatoes. Easy Shepherd's Pie Easy Shepherd's Pie.
Easy Shepherd's Pie Everything You Love About Shepherd's Pie — But Way Easier Shepherd's pie and its brethren really got their start as a way to use up stewed or roasted meat and leftover vegetables, but it has since come to represent a comforting Sunday night dinner. Make mashed potatoes: In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt. You can change the ingredients to add almost anything you like. You can have Easy Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cavendars.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worsteshire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- It’s 5 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan.
Kids love this, and it's even better after sitting for a day.. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Incredibly easy to make, yet so delicious!
Easy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Prehate oven to 400. Boil potatoes and make mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef through. Add garlic, spices, Worsteshire, wine, chicken broth. Simmer until most liquid evaporates.
- Add tomato paste and veggies. Simmer until veggies are thawed..
- Add two yolks and Parmesan to mashed potatoes.
- Put meat mixture in baking dish and top with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle Parmesan on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
Cream of mushroom soup adds flavor and creaminess to the filling, and instant mashed potatoes makes it quick and easy! Plus, this savory, comfort food classic is easy […] Beef Shepherd's Pie is a delicious and comforting meal that can be prepared quickly and your family will love it. I came up with this super easy shepherd's pie recipe because I have a lot of kids and not a lot of time so easy and fast are the way to go! This is a quick, and easy American twist on the traditional Irish shepherd's pie. This Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe has got your back!